File a FUEL QUALITY Complaint

The South Dakota State Weights and Measures Program conducts routine inspections for meter validation at retail stations. If you suspect or have a fuel quality issue, you can file a complaint and the inspection program will follow up separately. During an inspection, we can check for octane ratings and monitor water in tanks.

Consumer Protection and Food Complaints

Please contact our office by submitting a general contact form, or you may file a South Dakota Consumer Protection complaint with the Office of the Attorney General.

You may file a food complaint with the Department of Health.


Fuel Quality Complaint Form

Captcha Code

DPS Directory

Find a Contact

Search by agency and/or name.

DPS Resource Library

Find the Documents You Need